Monday, August 31, 2015

Home party . . . . and art store class!

      Welcome to nine new tanglers this weekend! I had the pleasure to teach two classes: one at a home party, and the other at Jerry's Artarama in Fort Collins.
     On Saturday, Monica and Dave hosted a home party/class. This was my first home-based Zentangle class, and it was so much fun! We started out with time to chat, have some great appetizers and wine, and get to know each other. Then we tangled!


From back to front: Kelly, Susan, Monica, Sheron, and David. (We also had great help from the two "fur babies"!)

... and here are the completed tiles!





Then, on Sunday I taught a class at Jerry's Artarama in Fort Collins. I have to say, Zentangle just attracts the nicest people! Again, what a fun group!
From left to right: Marion, Jan, Jen, Barbara, and me.


Here are their tiles!









Happy tangling, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I had soooo much fun! Holly, you are a great teacher, and fun to hang out with. Tangle On!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Jen! Thanks SO much for your comment! I loved meeting you, and having you in the class! Have you played with color, yet?? I can't wait to see what you do with it!

      Delete