Monday, November 14, 2016

Zentangle classes in Sarasota, Venice, and Nokomis, Florida!

The season has started here in Florida, and so have Zentangle classes! On Saturday, I taught a wonderful group of 6 new tanglers at Sarasota Art & Frame, and they all "caught the zen" in Zentangle. Two women are already friends of mine from previous classes (I call us a 'mutual admiration society'), and the other four are new friends!


Lyndsay, Jean, Pat, Mark, Roger, and Carol 

Roger, Jean, and Lyndsay with the class mosaic.


Our first tiles of the day!

Our second tiles of the day!






When I got home later that day, I felt like doing some tangling, myself, which felt good!




Here is a small "addendum" to this post. In light of the anxiety and  tension that many people (including myself) are feeling lately,  I responded by creating this digital collage. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment